A few infrastructural factors regarding the project have half-unresolved themselves, putting the very format of the new production into a state of quivering uncertainty, but the auditioning process has at least begun with full-hearted both-footedness.
Discretion and non-disclosure etiquette prevent me from going into too much detail right now, but I can at least share a list of the items that the respective applicants brought by way of show-and-tell, as my own show-and-tell to you, the readership, tonight.
- A Hello Kitty tin containing several enchanted charms discovered at the "centre of [his] universe"
- A notebook containing sketches and ideas from everyday life
- A pair of tap shoes (including a demonstration)
- An orange diabolo (ditto)
- The bow of a double-bass (in absentia)
- A handmade miniature flamenco guitar
- Swimming goggles
- A blue scarf from her brother in Cambodia
- The applicant's own published translation of the Epic of Gilgamesh (including a demonstration)
- A broken pineapple-shaped money-box.
|Audition space canteen punkery.|